This is only my second time making pants for myself. The last pair I made was way back in 2010. That pair never fit super well and have since been put in the scrap pile. These don't fit super well, but at least they are a bit loose rather than too tight :o)
I basted the side seems initially and decided they were too tight. So, when I sewed the permanent seem I made it about 3/8" rather than the 5/8" suggested by the pattern. This made them a bit loose all over. I think this is probably for the best as this fabric has very little give. Here you can see the great mobility the looser fit affords :o)
The whole front fly closure area is a bit wonky, but I hope to do better next time.
This version is mostly a test run, as I hope to make many more pairs and eventually achieve perfect pants.